The Louisville Hotel Association (LHA) is comprised of hotel and motel general managers who are committed to the advancement of tourism in the Greater Louisville area.
The group represents 10,700 rooms in the Louisville metro area.
The mission of the organization is simple – providing service and leadership to hospitality members and the community to advance tourism. LHA plays an active role in the area of tourism and is a strong advocate for issues facing the hospitality and tourism industries.
- 21c Museum Hotel
- AC Nulu
- Aloft Louisville Downtown
- Best Western Plus - Louisville
- Candlewood Suites Louisville Airport
- Comfort Inn and Suites
- Courtyard by Marriott Airport
- Courtyard by Marriott Louisville Downtown
- Courtyard by Marriott Louisville East
- Courtyard by Marriott Louisville Northeast
- Crowne Plaza Louisville
- Days Inn Airport & Fair/Expo Center
- Drury Inn & Suites
- Embassy Suites Downtown
- Embassy Suites Louisville
- Fairfield Inn Louisville Downtown
- Fairfield Inn Louisville South
- Four Points by Sheraton Louisville Airport
- Galt House Hotel and Suites
- Hampton Inn Airport
- Hampton Inn Downtown Louisville
- Hampton Inn Louisville Northeast
- Hampton Inn Brooks
- Hampton Inn Lebanon
- Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Airport
- Hilton Garden Inn Louisville East
- Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Northeast
- Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Mall of St. Matthews
- Holiday Inn Express Louisville Airport Expo Center
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Downtown Louisville
- Holiday Inn Louisville East
- Home2Suites by Hilton NuLu
- Homewood Suites Louisville Downtown
- Hyatt Place Louisville East
- Hyatt Regency Louisville
- Kentucky State Parks
- Marriott Louisville Downtown
- Marriott Louisville East
- Microtel Inn
- Omni Louisville Hotel
- Residence Inn by Marriott Louisville East
- Residence Inn by Marriott Louisville Downtown
- Residence Inn by Marriott Louisville Northeast
- Residence Inn by Marriott Louisville Oxmoor
- Residence Inn Louisville Airport
- Rodeway Inn Airport
- Ronald McDonald House
- Seelbach Hilton Hotel
- Sheraton Riverside Louisville North
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Louisville Airport
- Springhill Suites by Marriott Louisville East
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Downtown
- The Brown Hotel
- Wingate by Wyndham Louisville
- A Taste of Kentucky
- Ad-Rack Corporation
- Allied Cleaning Solutions
- Anytime Waste Systems
- Axxis, Inc.
- Bath Fitter of Louisville
- BJB Restoration Group
- C & H Audio Visual
- Ecolab, Inc.
- Fire Protection Services, Inc
- Gordon Food Service
- Greater Louisville Sports Commission
- KY Expo Center/KICC
- Louisville Tourism
- Markey's Rental & Staging
- Mountjoy Chilton Medley LLP
- Paul Davis Restoration
- Plumbers Supply Company
- PRA Louisville
- Prestige Audio Visual
- R&R Limousine
- Republic National Distributing Company
- Smart City'
- Southern Aluminum
- Southern Wines and Spirits
- Spectrum Enterprise
- Sysco / Louisville Food Services
- Taxi 7
- Towne Park
- TravelHost of Greater Louisville
- USA Today
Am I eligible to become a member?
Membership is open to any establishment that has sleeping rooms for rent. Membership is in the name of the establishment and dues are based on the number of sleeping rooms at the property.
The bylaws specify the following qualifications:
Benefits of being a member
LHA offers a number of benefits to its members that provide both personal and professional enhancement.
Membership in LHA gives you an instant network of almost 60 hotel and motel general managers who are always willing to share information with fellow members. In-person networking opportunities include luncheon meetings, two golf tournaments annually, and other organization events.
Luncheon meetings are provided every other month on the third Wednesday. These luncheons offer networking opportunities as well as presentations and discussions of issues pertinent to the hospitality and tourism industries.
A newsletter featuring news of members and general interest is produced monthly.
4 INDUSTRY INFORMATION
The LHA office archives information on the Greater Louisville Hotel market, including list of properties, number of rooms, etc.
5 Access to Leaders
LHA takes and active role in legislation that targets the hospitality/tourism industry in Kentucky. The organization also invites key leaders to speak at the luncheon meetings.
Access to membership information, market information and our online calendar of events for the organization. Only members will have access to the downloadable database.
Become a Member Today
Membership in LHA is by organization. We require a key contact for your company for our database - for hotels, it is typically the general manager. If you have other members of your team that you would like to be on the mailing list, simply send their names and addresses to the email below and we will be happy to add them.
Hotel Members pay $2 per room per year for properties that have 100 rooms or less.
Properties that have 101 rooms or more pay $4 per room annually.
There are two Allied Member categories:
Affiliates - $250
(designed to accommodate non-profit attractions, arts organizations and museums in their important role in Louisville tourism)
Supporters - $500
(food and beverage distribution companies, liquor distributors, audio-visual companies, travel companies, bourbon experiences, or other businesses that want to work with hotels)
You may pay for your membership by check or credit card. If you are paying by check, the system will automatically generate an invoice at the end of the process (so be sure to check your junk/spam folder if the invoice doesn't appear within a few minutes). If you are paying by credit card, the system will automatically generate a receipt.